Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Snowmobiling in Island Park, ID Feb 13-16th... We had such a good weekend with friends. We stayed at a cabin with a hot tub. Snowmobiled both Sat and Sun all day and of course partied it up at night. Only bad thing , on our way back Sunday evening Jake hit a tee post with his sled and now his rails are all messed up. But he didn't take it too bad and enjoyed the rest of the weekend good thing we were done riding. I didn't take one single picture I am getting horrible with my camera. Good thing I got some great friends who got some shots for me...........









2 comments:

Tamz said...

I am glad you copied those pictures....I have a total of like 160 though. Some I didnt post, and to many to email. I will make a disk for you though!!!

Brenda Hurd said...

great pictures - sounds like fun!